Our Cybersecurity Business
- Portfolio of cybersecurity patents resulting from $65M in R&D and in-house product development
- Real-time behavior-based threat detection, used in modern security architectures
Cybersecurity Consulting Services
- CybeRiskTM Security Solutions Ltd. Based in Tel Aviv, London, and Palo Alto
- Risk assessment & Risk advisory services tailored to meet the compliance and governance needs from the “server room to the board room”
- Finjan Mobile launched the Mobile Secure Browser to protect consumer’s mobile devices from the internet’s malicious content; Incorporates Finjan patented technologies
- Multifactor authentication technologies and security solutions integrating into MDM platforms are in development
Investments in Innovation
- $5M commitment to innovation fund managed by Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP)
- Invests in early-stage cybersecurity technology companies alongside Cisco, Qihoo360 and Alibaba
Finjan Company Timeline
Finjan Launches Security Product
Finjan's innovations and products helped define the state-of-the-art for detecting and deflecting software intrusions and malicious code. Finjan begins filing for patent protection and signs first industry OEM agreement.
Finjan Establishes Malicious Code Research Center (MCRC)
Finjan launched the MCRC as an open forum for Internet users to view Finjan and third-party security research, news, FAQs.
Product Sales Along Side Patent Licensing
Finjan has broadened its positive impact with a new focus on licensing its patented technologies. Today, Finjan’s revolutionary technologies can be found powering the products of high-profile industry leaders.
Finjan Divests Certain Hardware and Technology Assets To M86 (Trustwave)
Finjan continues to hold patents for various Web security technologies. Finjan appliances are still sold as Trustwave Secure Web Gateway today.
Finjan Renews Focus In Cybersecurity
Finjan becomes a publicly traded company with a dedicated management team, a refined strategy, and renewed focus in cybersecurity. Finjan continues licensing its technology & patents, investing in innovation, and plans to develop new technology and services business. Finjan is a NASDAQ listed company.
Public Company With Diversified Cybersecurity Platform
Finjan operates several lines of business including technology and patent licensing, advisory services, consumer security products and investments in innovation in the cybersecurity industry.