If you have a passion for innovation in the cybersecurity space and intellectual property as an asset class, Finjan might be the right fit for you. Our culture and work environment will challenge and stimulate you, allowing you to be your best, while at the same time rewarding you for your experience!
Open communication is encouraged and organization structure is minimized.
We are seeking highly talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to integrate into our existing team as well as legal and financial experts to support our growing business. Finjan offers highly competitive compensation packages.
If you want to be part of the Finjan success story, please send your interest letter and resume in confidence to Careers@finjan.com.
Finjan Holdings, Inc.
Finjan is seeking a Sr. Paralegal to own, monitor and administer contracts and documents including NDA’s and Licensing agreements. Some administrative tasks are required and range from filing paperwork, calendaring, expense reporting, travel arrangements, preparing business and board presentation, excel spreadsheets, legal
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant experience in intellectual property and contracts.
- The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of patents and patent terminology, IP litigation, licensing and related transactions, as well as excellent analytical, writing, oral communication skills. Also, the candidate should
be proficientin Microsoft Office, Apple iWorks or other comparable applications.
- Must be proficient in managing external resources for responsiveness, contractor responsibility, and performance.
- Experience in managing high volumes of digital and physical documents a plus.
- Technical background (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering,
cybersecurity) also a plus.
- Proficient in database management and calendaring.
- Effective communicator
- Must be up for work challenges
- Strong work ethic