If you have a passion for innovation in the cybersecurity space and intellectual property as an asset class, Finjan might be the right fit for you. Our culture and work environment will challenge and stimulate you, allowing you to be your best, while at the same time rewarding you for your experience!
Open communication is encouraged and organization structure is minimized.
We are seeking highly talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to integrate into our existing team as well as legal and financial experts to support our growing business. Finjan offers highly competitive compensation packages.
If you want to be part of the Finjan success story, please send your interest letter and resume in confidence to Careers@finjan.com.
Finjan is seeking a Legal Assistant/Office Manager to assist our CIPO and manage office facilities. This person will manage a variety of administrative tasks for our Legal and HR department to ensure a smooth day-to-day flow of the office in a dynamic technology company. The person in this role will be required to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and must be flexible both to changing and a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks. Someone with the ability to prioritize and with high attention to detail will succeed in this role.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- Experience in IP, Trademarks or Licensing a plus
- Must be proficient in managing external resources for responsiveness, contractor responsibility, and performance.
- Experience in managing high volumes of digital and physical documents a plus.
- Proficient in database management and calendaring.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage calendar for CIPO (Chief Intellectual Property Officer)
- Prepare expense reports
- Legal/Industry Research
- Assist in preparing slides for BOD
- Act as liaison to outside counsel/paralegals
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls, appointments and travel
- Assist in coordinating events
- Maintain reception area answering phones, signing for deliveries, greeting visitors
- Provide administrative support to HR Manager
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain facilities
- Ensure smooth flow of day-to-day operations.
Please send cover letter and resume to Rebecca@finjan.com for consideration.